The Estate is open year round. Closed: on Mondays, December 24th – 26th for the Christmas Holiday & New Years Day (January 1st).
Please make an appointment to visit the estate. Cairnwood is open daily, however the main house and grounds may be unavailable for visitation due to private rentals.
Cairnwood business hours are Tuesday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 3 pm. The estate is closed on Mondays. Hours are subject to change, depending on our event schedule. Consultations for private rental of the estate and grounds are available by appointment.
Guided historic tours are offered once at 11 am or by appointment. Visits require a guide and self-guided tours are not available.
- The Garden House is the Welcome Center for the estate and for the Bryn Athyn Historic District. Visitors and deliveries are directed to the Garden House upon arrival.
- To reserve tickets for an historic tour email email@example.com
- The estate is wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking is located near the main house entrance. Some rooms included in the historic tour are not accessible by wheelchair.
- The guided historic tour lasts for approximately 1 ½ hours.
- For groups of 10 or more reservations are required. Bus tours are welcome.
- While flash photography for personal use is permitted, tripods, and professional photography for publication is not allowed without a permit. Contact a member of the estate staff to learn more about commercial photography opportunities.
Members: Free; Adult: $10, Seniors (65+): $8, Student (with valid ID): $6
Cash, check and credit card (VISA & MasterCard ©) accepted.