Due to restoration projects, Cairnwood will not be hosting the weekly open house on Wednesday, March 11th from 6pm – 8pm. Please contact us at 215-947-2004 to schedule a private tour if you are interested in reserving the estate for your special event.
The Estate is open year round. Closed: on Mondays, December 23th – 26th for the Christmas Holiday, and New Years Day (January 1st).
Guided Historic Tours will not be available on weekdays from February 23 – March 26 due to restoration projects. Tours will be available by reservation on Saturdays and Sundays at 10 am & 11 am, with some restrictions during that time. Please call for reservations.
If you are interested in a private rental, wedding or special event – please contact us at 215-947-2004 to schedule a walk through.
Please make an appointment to visit the estate. Cairnwood is open Tuesdays – Sundays, however the main house and grounds may be unavailable for visitation due to private rentals.
Cairnwood business hours are Tuesday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 3 pm. The estate is closed on Mondays. Hours are subject to change, depending on our event schedule. Consultations for private rental of the estate and grounds are available by appointment.
Guided tours are offered Tuesday – Sunday at 10 am and 11 am, reservations recommended. Availability limited.
- All visits require a guide and self-guided tours are not available.
- Group tours for 10 guests or more are at 10 am only, reservations required. Bus tours are welcome.
- The Garden House is the Welcome Center for the estate and for the Bryn Athyn Historic District. Visitors and deliveries are directed to the Garden House upon arrival.
- To reserve tickets for an historic tour call 215.947.2004 ex 33.
- The Garden house and the first floor of the estate is wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking is located near the main house entrance. Some rooms included in the historic tour are not accessible by wheelchair.
- The guided historic tour lasts for approximately 1 ½ hours.
- While flash photography for personal use is permitted, tripods, and professional photography for publication is not allowed without a permit. Contact a member of the estate staff to learn more about commercial photography opportunities.
Members: Free; Adult: $10, Seniors (65+): $8, Student (with valid ID): $6
Cash, check and credit card (VISA & MasterCard ©) accepted.