Winter Business Hours
Due to inclement weather, Cairnwood is closed on Tuesday, March 14th
Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11 am – 3 pm
* Hours are subject to change, depending on our event schedule. Call ahead for current availability.
Cairnwood will be closed from April 14th to 17th of the Easter holiday
No Historic Tours will be offered on March 14th & 19th and on April 1st, 2nd & 9th due to private events.
- If you are interested in a private rental, reception or special event – please contact us at 215-947-2004 ex 26 to schedule a walk through.
- Consultations for private rental of the estate and grounds are available by appointment.
- Open House for inquiring private rental clients will be hosted every Wednesday in the month of January from 6pm – 8pm
- Guided tours are offered Tuesday – Sunday at 10 am and 11 am, reservations recommended. Availability limited.
General Tour Information
- To reserve tickets for an historic tour, call 215.947.2004 ex 31.
- The Garden House is the Welcome Center for the estate and for the Bryn Athyn Historic District. Visitors and deliveries are directed to the Garden House upon arrival.
- The guided historic tour lasts for approximately 1 ½ hours.
- All visitors require a historic tour guide; self-guided tours are not available.
- The Garden house and the first floor of the estate is wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking is located near the main house entrance. Some rooms included in the historic tour are not accessible by wheelchair.
- While flash photography for personal use is permitted, tripods, and professional photography for publication is not allowed without a permit. Contact a member of the estate staff to learn more about commercial photography opportunities.
- Group tours for 10 guests or more are at 10 am only, reservations required. Bus tours are welcome.
Members: Free; Adult: $10, Seniors (65+): $8, Student (with valid ID): $6
Cash, check and credit card (VISA & MasterCard ©) accepted.