The Estate is open year round and is closed on Mondays.
Please note that the Cairnwood is CLOSED: December 24th – 28th for the Christmas Holiday, and New Year’s Day (January 1st).
Cairnwood business hours are Tuesday – Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and Saturday and Sunday 11 am to 3 pm. The estate is closed on Mondays. Hours are subject to change, depending on our event schedule. Consultations for private rental of the estate and grounds are available by appointment. If you are interested in a private rental, wedding or special event – please contact us at 215-947-2004 to schedule a walk through.
Guided tours are offered Tuesday – Sunday at 10 am and 11 am, reservations recommended. Availability limited.
- All visits require a guide and self-guided tours are not available.
- Group tours for 10 guests or more are at 10 am only, reservations required. Bus tours are welcome.
- The Garden House is the Welcome Center for the estate and for the Bryn Athyn Historic District. Visitors and deliveries are directed to the Garden House upon arrival.
- To reserve tickets for an historic tour call 215.947.2004 ex 31.
- The Garden house and the first floor of the estate is wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking is located near the main house entrance. Some rooms included in the historic tour are not accessible by wheelchair.
- The guided historic tour lasts for approximately 1 ½ hours.
- While flash photography for personal use is permitted, tripods, and professional photography for publication is not allowed without a permit. Contact a member of the estate staff to learn more about commercial photography opportunities.
Members: Free; Adult: $10, Seniors (65+): $8, Student (with valid ID): $6
Cash, check and credit card (VISA & MasterCard ©) accepted.